Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Renee Zellweger My One and Only [DVD] movies

Renee Zellweger looks beautiful and gives its best performance since the original movie Bridget Jones in My One and Only, a movie rental period of 50 years directed by Richard Loncraine (Firewall, Wimbledon). The audience for My One and Only will be limited only by the object, but for adults with a discerning taste and a penchant for old Hollywood, is quite juicy.My One and Only is based on the life of actor George Hamilton - who is so in prison. Hamilton The story follows a teenage girl trying to deal with her platinum blonde, moody, perfectly formed on the mother's desire to pull a rich husband after packing up and leaving behind Papa George driver. With Robbie (Mark Rendall), the largest gay brother who wants to be an actor, George (Logan Lerman) moves from town to town in a Cadillac Eldorado, his mother constantly on alert for potential suitors with deep pockets. His journey eventually leads to California, where Robbie gets his shot at a career in the camera only to discover that there is actually a very good actor. No matter, George - and the rest is Hollywood history.Mark and Logan Lerman Rendalen in My One and OnlyMark Rendall and Logan Lerman in 'My one and only. "

© Freestyle Release

In addition to the terrible performance by Zellweger, Lerman and Rendall, My One and Only also features Kevin Bacon as a father separated from George. Bacon is not in the movie much, but when it occurs, it is incredibly fun to watch. The same goes for David Koechner, Chris North, Nick Stahl, and Robin Weigert. This is the story of George, but these actors are fine as you want it was time to dwell on some of the secondary characters that affected his life.

My own and only brings the 1950s back to life in stunning detail. The sets and costumes are absolutely true at the time. And director Loncraine not only get the right accessories, it captures the spirit of this decade. My biggest complaint about Woodstock Ang Lee makes it look like it was taken in 1960, but I never thought I was watching the people who actually lived through these times. Loncraine we book My one and only. It is not only set in the 1950s, it could actually take place in the 1950s. The characters and dialogue are true to the time, making My One and Only a few fun jewelry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment